Jobs at No Borders Migration Advocates
RSMS VISA Pharmacist - Permanent - Regional / Rural - Expressions of interest
AHPRA Registered Pharmacist
Regional Positions OPEN for Immediate Start or 2016
Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) Available
- Enjoy your work and become part of a community
- Permanent role, o/t available, salary with variety and diversity
- Supportive team and genuine career opportunities
We welcome all expressions of interest from AHPRA registered Pharmacists who qualify for the Australian Government backed RSMS visa scheme for permanent employment opportunities with rural and remote Pharmacies in all Australian states.
We also invite and encourage any permanent Australian residents who are willing to relocate to apply.
Acting on behalf of a number of pharmacy owners, represented through the Pharmacy Guild of Australia, we have been engaged to find suitably qualified candidates nationally.
- To offer a relaxed, wholesome but professional environment within our community based pharmacies.
- Committed to building a strong customer base providing a vital health service to the community.
- Provide old fashioned friendly service with all the latest in pharmacy care and advice and have everything in store for the health and beauty needs of the whole family.
- Passionate about what we do and how we do it and value the contribution of our people. We work together as a team to ensure that the decisions and improvements we make deliver for our customers.
Working as the pharmacist, you will be responsible for (but not limited to) dispensing, counselling customers, and assisting with stock ordering and control.
In this role you will be responsible for meeting all professional and ethical requirements of a pharmacist as well as being responsible for the optimum functioning of the pharmacy dispensing as a whole within the guidelines.
The successful applicant will have completed a Bachelor of Pharmacy in Australia and hold AHPRA registration.
In addition to the above essential criteria to be considered you will be able to demonstrate in your resume the following:
- Previous Australian experience is essential
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Enthusiastically support and promote the active marketing conducted by the pharmacy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to a diverse range of people and staff
- High attention to detail
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and within deadlines
- A positive, flexible and adaptable attitude
- Empathetic and understanding of people's needs
These exciting career opportunities are available now in NSW, QLD, VIC, SA, NT, ACT,WA and TAS.
Please register your interest by forwarding your resume in the strictest confidence or emailing to email@example.com with the title as PHARMEOI.
We look forward to hearing from you!
About the role:
Our client located in the Brisbane region is expanding and needs a qualified pastry chef. The role is a hands-on and dynamic role that allow for the baker to come up with new innovative pastries.
You will reporting directly to the pastry shop owner.
You will be required to organize, bake and manage production to ensure that quality and consistency is kept at a high standard.
To be successful in this position you will have the following:
- Proven experience as a Pastry Chef
- Ability to work under pressure
- At least 2 years of relevant experience; in baking various pastries
- Relevant qualifications
- Strong work history and ethics
- Good attitude
What do you get?
- Competitive market salary
- Great and supportive working environment
- Safe working operation
- 457 / RSMS visa sponsorship
Civil Engineer - EOI
Located in Brisbane, we are a company that provides quality service to our customers. We strive on excellence, driven by ethics and pride ourselves on building strong relationships with our clients. We have clients in Australia who potentially require the hiring of experienced and skilled Civil Engineers.
About the Role:
As a civil engineer, you will plan, design and manage construction projects.
These can range from the relatively small-scale, for example bridge repairs, through to large national schemes, like the building of a new stadium.
Some of the duties include:
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
- Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
- Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
- Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
- Prepare or present public reports, such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, and property and right-of-way descriptions.
- Test soils and materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary Degree or equivalent qualification in Civil Engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working on large road projects, including drainage and/or surfacing
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and possess a drive
- 5 years + experience in residential civil and drainage design, including sub-divisions.
- Project exposure covering major subdivisions and related transport infrastructure
- Exposure to tender submission and cost estimation
Seeking an experienced industrial painter/finisher in Toowoomba.
Only painters with at least 6 years of conventional painting experience with high quality finishing skills will be considered.
Experience within the Truck Painting industry preferred but not essential.
Please forward your resume along with reference details.
Excellent pay rates for the right person.
This is a full time position for the successful candidate.
Immediate start available.
Our Client is a Civil Engineering Consultancy with 25 years in the industry, they are looking for a Hydraulic Engineer to cover for extended leave for their incumbent Engineer. This is a contract position which may lead to ongoing contract work or permanency to the right candidate. The consultancy has a mix of Residential and Commercial clients of diverse backgrounds.
To be successful in this role you must have;
- 5 years post grad exp.
- Degree qualified.
- Poses a strong work ethic.
Experienced Industrial Blaster required for very busy business in Toowoomba.
Previous history with Trucks and cattle crates would be an advantage.
Good rates with plenty of o/t for the successful candidate.
Fantastic opportunity to join an ever growing company within the darling downs.
You must be a permanent resident.
- Positions available for HR Drivers and Forklift Drivers
- Brisbane location !
- Plenty of overtime work !
- Above award rates !
About the role:
A client of Job2Go is ramping up its hiring of staff in view of a securing a contract that will require about 5 truck drivers. Our client is a large transport company with excellent reputation in the industry in Brisbane.
Successful candidates must possess the following:
- A current police check on driving history*
- An up-to-date medical history check*
- HR to MC licence
- White card
- Forklift ticket
- Additional tickets and qualifications (warehouse distribution certificate) will be an advantage but not mandatory
*NOTE: Only candidates with the driving history and medical history checks will be considered for this position!
What you will get:
- Above award rates ($20-$30; depending on experience)
- City driving location
- Full time and permanent position
Sales and Marketing Executive for a Sydney and Brisbane based firm
An outstanding opportunity for Sales and Marketing Executive to join a team committed to providing the best solutions to their clients.
The successful candidate will be required to have an experienced background of Sales and Marketing within the Legal industry.
Ideally, the successful candidate will come from a sales/Marketing background with knowledge of the market and its strategies. They will be highly driven and committed to providing professional service to both existing clients and the new client base that they will deliver.
The task and responsibilities of the position includes
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Conducting presentations on client visits
- Building and working off existing business relationships
- Working closely with the Managers and other staff.
- Achieving the target and above KPI's set by Management.
- The role will also require both national and international travel.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Minimum 3 years' Sales and Marketing experience within the industry.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in marketing the business through networking and various other streams.
- Proven history in working to and above KPI's set by Management.
- Ability to achieve successful outcomes from generated leads.
- Sound knowledge within the current legal industry.
- Excellent negotiation and problem solving techniques
- Have a strong work ethic, possessing the ability to work within a team structure and autonomously.
What you will get:
- Excellent Salary and bonuses based on your performance
- Work at convenient locations!
Be part of a dynamic and consistently growing company with offices throughout Australia.
Amazing opportunity to join 1 of Australia's largest IT companies.
Brisbane based sales associate
- Sales skills in Networking
- Cisco or network sales skills
- This role includes account management and hunter skills
- Carrier knowledge as we work very closely with Telstra and Optus
Brisbane based Support person
- Cisco to CCNP - Switching and Routing/Voice /Security ( at least one of these skills)
- Design and implementation skills
- Strong customer facing skills in explaining what has been proposed and to back up the sales team technically
- Must be prepared to study to continually upgrade certifications
- ITIL V3 possibility
The Brisbane jobs will initially be home office based.
There are 2 positions above -- Please make a note on your resume regarding the position you are applying for.
Salary is subject to skills and experience.
About the role:
Immediate start for the successful person/persons
Our client are one of the leaders in hydraulics and diesel repairs in the Far North Queensland region and are looking for a new team member. Due to an increase in workload there is now an opportunity available for a Diesel Fitter to work in a Cairns based workshop as well as on site work as required.
This role will see you performing field services, breakdown, repair and maintenance tasks and working well within a team environment. You will be required to be flexible with the workload as needed.
The position is a fulfilling role, rewarded with competitive pay rates as well as a great place to work in and the opportunity to be part of an appreciative company.
Successful candidates must possess the following:
- Over 4 years' working post trade qualification in a related field
- Relevant diesel fitter/mechanic trade qualification is required
- Experience in working on heavy vehicle & machinery
- Familiar with cummings, cat and kumatsu engines and engine management
- Good experience with hydraulics
- Ability to fault find and diagnose
- Must have own tools
- HR licence or higher
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- All relevant tickets (up-to-date) and qualifications
What you will get:
- Competitive pay rates; well above the award remuneration
- On the job training
- modern work environment
- Great Career opportunities
If you meet the criteria, please APPLY online or contact Graham on 0415 175 900 if you have any questions!
About the role:
Our clients in Brisbane may have upcoming work that potentially needs the employment of skilled and experienced Motor Mechanics.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Trade qualified in mechanics
- Over 2 years' experience
- Knowledge in small to large repairs
- Previous experience working on cars
- Ability to work safely
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Great customer service skills
- Airconditioning licence a bonus
- RWC certificate a bonus too
You must have:
Your own tools and valid driver's licence
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- The diagnosis, overhaul, repair, tune, maintenance and testing of agricultural vehicles including tractors, grape harvesters and other agricultural equipment.
- The detection and repair mechanical and electrical faults.
- The repair and maintenance of hydraulic components of diesel engines that are used to power attachments such as booms, spray rigs, tillage equipment and harvesters
Applicants will be required to make a strong contribution towards a positive customer experience whilst demonstrating effective time management skills and attention to detail.
An excellent salary package is on offer as well as the opportunity to join an exciting and innovative customer focussed business.