No Borders wants to attract the best Agents/Lawyers to continue their 18 years' + legacy
About No Borders
No Borders is a leading immigration firm with over 18 years of successful presence and experience in the industry. Our head office is located in Brisbane. We also have offices in Sydney CBD, Cairns and more recently in Adelaide.
We are a rapidly growing firm that is vibrant, dynamic, solution driven and customer oriented. We deal with all areas of law within the migration sector, assisting individuals to live and work in Australia through a variety of visa streams. Our multicultural and multilingual team facilitates a smooth transition for our clients to Australian life, making possible the opportunity for a better lifestyle and environment.
Due to continued growth within the firm, there is an exciting opportunity to welcome an experienced Senior Australian/New Zealamd Migration Lawyer into our unique and multicultural firm in our head office in Brisbane. This position will suit an experienced Lawyer looking to further progress their career and manage his/her team. We are also interested in receiving expressions of interest from Migration Lawyers who may be interested in working in our Sydney or Adelaide offices.
- Melbourne CBD
- Sydney CBD
- Adelaide CBD
- Immediately engage in personal client contact and manage you and your team's files;
- Ensure matters are prepared correctly drawing on your up-to-date knowledge of migration law;
- Demonstrate a 'never say die' attitude and ability to think outside the box - we don't take NO for an answer;
- Deal with your matters efficiently to ensure our clients' rights are protected;
- Meet monthly targets;
- Be provided with innumerable opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Report to the Branch Manager & Director
Essential Skills & Experience
- Must be able to work unsupervised and be able to delegate tasks
- Be able to pick up an existing file and successfully continue working
- Demonstrated experience as a migration practitioner
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for assisting clients in achieving their Australian Dreams
- Entrepreneurial aspiration to develop his/her team of 2-3 assistants
- High level of attention to detail
- An enthusiasm for new challenges and stepping out of your comfort zone
- A warm and friendly attitude
- A positive and open mind - never say never.
Our salary package is very attractive and will reward your devotion and professionalism in the field of migration.
Send your interest to: email@example.com
Please send your CV to:
- or call 07 3876 4000