No Borders wants to attract the best Agents/Lawyers to continue their 18 years' + legacy
About No Borders
No Borders is a leading immigration firm with over 18 years of successful presence and experience in the industry. Our head office is located in Brisbane. We also have offices in Sydney CBD, Cairns and more recently in Adelaide.
We are a rapidly growing firm that is vibrant, dynamic, solution driven and customer oriented. We deal with all areas of law within the migration sector, assisting individuals to live and work in Australia through a variety of visa streams. Our multicultural and multilingual team facilitates a smooth transition for our clients to Australian life, making possible the opportunity for a better lifestyle and environment.
Due to continued growth within the firm, there is an exciting opportunity to welcome an experienced Senior Migration Agent/Lawyer into our unique and multicultural firm in our head office in Brisbane. This position will suit an experienced Lawyer/Agent looking to further progress their career and manage his/her team. We are also interested in receiving expressions of interest from Migration Agents/Lawyers who may be interested in working in our Sydney or Adelaide offices.
- Brisbane Head Office - Milton
- Sydney CBD
- Adelaide CBD
- Immediately engage in personal client contact and manage you and your team's files;
- Ensure matters are prepared correctly drawing on your up-to-date knowledge of migration law;
- Demonstrate a 'never say die' attitude and ability to think outside the box - we don't take NO for an answer;
- Deal with your matters efficiently to ensure our clients' rights are protected;
- Meet monthly targets;
- Be provided with innumerable opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Report to the Branch Manager & Director
Essential Skills & Experience
- Must be able to work unsupervised and be able to delegate tasks
- Be able to pick up an existing file and successfully continue working
- Demonstrated experience as a migration practitioner
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for assisting clients in achieving their Australian Dreams
- Entrepreneurial aspiration to develop his/her team of 2-3 assistants
- High level of attention to detail
- An enthusiasm for new challenges and stepping out of your comfort zone
- A warm and friendly attitude
- A positive and open mind - never say never.
Our salary package is very attractive and will reward your devotion and professionalism in the field of migration.
Send your interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Organization is a well-established migration firm situated on Park Road, Milton. We are seeking GDLP Students to assist Staff across broad areas of responsibility.
Successful applicants will be supervised and their activities will depend on the day to day requirements of senior staff.
Although this positon is unpaid, you will learn about our firm’s work while developing personal skills and experience. The Internship can take between 8 – 12 weeks and be either part or full time.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- be eligible to work in Australia
- Demonstrated interest in Migration Law
- Excellent attention for detail
- Good computer and strong organization Skills
- Work independently and is self- motivated
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent English skills
- A second language is desirable but not mandatory.
Interested parties can apply by sending resume including availability to email@example.com
ORGANISATION NAME: No Borders Migration Advocates
LANDLINE PHONE: 07 3876 4000
CONTACT NAME: Margaret Maloney
STREET ADDRESS: Level 4, 20 Park Road Milton QLD 4064
JOB LEVEL: Any Level
STATE / PROVINCE / REGION: Queensland
Please send your CV to:
- or call 07 3876 4000