Appeals and Court Proceedings
Has your Australian visa application or appeal been refused? No Borders' team of highly experienced immigration lawyers may be able to help. Court Proceedings
No Borders Migration Advocates has two decades of experience working with Australian visa laws. Our expert immigration lawyers are on hand to provide assistance and advice should your Australian visa application be refused or you receive an unfavourable outcome on an application or appeal.
Our registered migration agents and immigration lawyers can provide advice, prepare submissions to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection and appear on your behalf before the Administrative Appeals Tribunal or the Federal Court.
We can help if you:
- Receive an invitation to comment or request for more information on your application.
- Wish to apply for a review of a decision by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.
- Need advice in relation to Ministerial Intervention applications as well as drafting Ministerial Intervention submissions to the Minister for Immigration and Border Protection.
- Require assistance with judicial review applications by the Federal Circuit Court of Australia.
- Need representation before the Federal Court of Australia.
Free Initial Consultation
At No Borders, we pride ourselves on our proven track record with Ministerial Intervention submissions, Administrative Appeals Tribunal reviews, and matters involving judicial review applications and hearings before the Federal Court and Federal Circuit Court of Australia.
We offer an initial consultation at no cost (please contact us beforehand as conditions may apply). Contact us today to discuss your situation.