132 Visa- Business Talent Subclass 132 Visa
132 visa is a state nominated Australian provisional business visa which is valid for four years.It is a pathway to permanent residency Business
The Business Innovation and Investment - provisional / subclass 132 is a state nominated provisional visa which is valid for four years. It is a pathway to permanent residency, through the Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) (subclass 888) visa.
There are two streams under visa subclass 132:
- Significant business history stream: for affluent owners or part owners of a business who want to have a major management role in a new or existing business in Queensland.
- Venture capital entrepreneur stream: for people who have obtained at least AUD 1 million in funding from an Australian venture capital firm.
All migrants must be nominated by a state or territory government to be eligible for this visa.
To apply for this visa, you must meet Queensland’s nomination criteria as well as the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) eligibility criteria.
The criteria is different for each of the two visa streams – Significant business history and Venture capital entrepreneur.
- 132 Significant Business History Stream (Permanent)
- 132 Venture Capital Entrepreneur Steam (Permanent)
In addition to the DIBP criteria, applicants seeking Queensland state nomination must meet the following criteria:
- Funds are to be used for the start up phase, product commercialisation, business development or expansion of a high potential, high value business idea for operation in Queensland.
Timeframe for Nomination
Two weeks once Business and Skilled Migration Queensland has received your application and supporting documents.